In the news
Not only has the Living in Australia study been noticed at the highest level of Government, but there has been growing acceptance of it as an accurate source of data about issues that are important to Australians.
The HILDA study continues to generate a steady stream of academic papers and articles. During 2019, there were 110 journal articles and 25 other publications.
The HILDA study also has extensive coverage in the media. During 2019, the HILDA study was referenced 601 times in print and broadcast media.
- Australian Men's Health, 6 May 2021
Studies Say if You’re Over 40, You Should Be Pushing For A 3-Day Work Week
- Sydney Morning Herald, 6 April 2021
ASFA says most retirees exhaust their super savings
- The West Australian, 8 March 2021
‘Pet territory’ isn’t just relegated to backyard
- The Conversation, 31 March 2021
A shocking finding that will change the way you think about gender pay
- Sydney Morning Herald, 11 February 2021
Here’s the happy news on paid parental leave
- ABC News, 11 February 2021
The losers — and surprising winners — from phasing out stamp duty
- The Guardian, 23 February 2021
Women continue to carry the load when it comes to unpaid work
- Blue Mountains Gazette, 24 February 2021
Single, childless, female and ageing: the grim future facing some Australian women